With food safety practices increasingly under the limelight, Bureau Veritas is supporting businesses to understand the changes of the standard in order to comply with the new BRCGS Food Standard Issue 8, a revised auditing framework set to redefine product safety in the food sector.
During this recorded Online Webinar, our global technical BRCGS manager and ATPs will drive presenting the BRCGS standard version 8 changes by requirements to ensure a clear understanding of all the modifications.
Our global BRCGS technical manager will give you a detailed review of the audit protocol changes to align with the new requirements and how that would be reflecting during an audit and how to be prepared for it.
The webinar will take 1 hour divided into 2 parts:
- 50 minutes presentation
- 10 minutes of Question/Answers thanks to chatting window function.
- Understand the key changes of BRCGS Food Version 8
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current QMS
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing a BRCGS Food version 8
- Those with an interest in Food safety
- Those starting their career in Food Safety