Live | Introduction to GDPR for Business Leaders 4 Hours
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), which came into force on 25th May 2018, aims to improve data protection for individuals across the EU and organizations need to be compliant with the new rules and act immediately.
Our Online Virtual Classroom will prepare you to get to grips with the GDPR and take the first steps to ensuring that your organization is compliant.
- To understand what the regulation is and what the changes are to data storage and the handling of information.
- To recognize how it affects your organization and where the business risks are department by department.
- To develop clear action plans, allocate roles and responsibilities, identify procedures to be updated or developed in order to target compliance.
Four hours of Virtual Classroom time, divided into two sessions:
- Introduction to GDPR
- Exploring the principles
- Types of data, individual rights, and consent
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Business Leaders
- Senior Managers of data controller or data processors organizations of any size anywhere in the world that process EU citizen’s personal data or have employees in the EU.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Bogac Ozgen is a consultant, tutor and auditor with more than 13 years of experience in information security, data protection, risk management, business continuity, service management, software development and has participated in the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 IT Security Techniques Committee for development of the ISO 27000 standards family.
With a Master of Science degree in Engineering Management and Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering Bogac has helped clients to improve their businesses in over 35 countries and in more than 35 sectors.
Bogac brings his experience of helping business leaders to deal with the challenge of GDPR to you in this live introductory virtual classroom.