In-Depth | ISO 22000:2018
The revised standard focuses on a new approach to risk in the food industry that distinguishes between risks at an operational versus a business level. There will also be clarification of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle, as well as the overall operation process, including the differences between key terms.
To simplify the management process, the revised standard will see the adoption of the High-Level Structure (HLS) system that is common to all ISO management system standards, which is particularly useful for businesses using more than one management system standard.
- Know the structure and requirements of the ISO 22000:2018
- Definition of the HLS structure implementation
- Understand and know how to implement different requirements.
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing a food safety management system (FSMS) based on ISO 22000 Standard
- Those with an interest in FSMS
- Those starting their career in Food Safety
- Get an understanding of your company's Food Safety Management obligations and responsibilities
- Get the skills necessary to start the implementation process of the Food Safety Management System in your company
- Learn the terms, definitions, and requirement of ISO 22000:2018 in a classroom
- Refresh your team’s skills and boost their confidence
- Train a group of auditors to the same level, using the same consistent techniques