- Trends in compliance, laws and what is driving them
- Effective compliance programs and available guidelines
- Background on ISO management systems standards
- 5 tips on how to make your compliance program ISO 37001 ready
- Understand how ISO 37001 is aligned with Anti-corruption principles and laws
- Gain insight into the management systems approach
- Identify five key ISO 37001 requirements
- Chief Compliance Officers, Compliance Officers / Managers, Chief Financial Officers, Chief Legal Counsels
- Anyone with Anti-corruption responsibilities or Oversight
This webinar is led by Eileen Berntsson, Anti-Bribery & QHSE auditor with Bureau Veritas Sweden, and compliance specialist. She possesses more than 20 years of experience in ISO compliance, risk management, supply chain risk and compliance, auditing and implementing compliance programs.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Eileen Berntsson is TASA: TRACE Anti-Bribery Specialist Accredited TASA and a Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional. She is also IRCA certified Lead Auditor for quality and does audits in Environment, Occupational Health and Safety, SA8000 and Anti-bribery.
Eileen has hands-on experience in implementing risk-based supplier due diligence, identification of potential inappropriate payments and implementation of programs in anti-corruption, anti-money laundering and anti-trust law.