This introductory online session is led by Boğaç Özgen, Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and Data Protection tutor and auditor working for Bureau Veritas UK and as an independent consultant. He possesses more than 12 years’ experience in ISMS, having participated in ISO 27000 family technical committees as well as worked with IT service quality (ITSMS) and business continuity management systems (BCMS).
The 1-hour webinar gives easy to implement tips related to the following topics:
- What are data protection breaches, and incidents, and what is the difference?
- What should you consider in responding to a data protection incident response?
- What are some of the communication requirements?
- Some basics about the collection of evidence
- To begin to understand how preparing and practicing good breach response can enhance response time, resilience and protect your business from reputational damage in the event of a breach
- To discover the Bureau Veritas Data Protection Certification Scheme Technical Standard and how following this enables you to operationalize GDPR requirements efficiently.
Compliance Officers, Legal Advisors, Data Protection Officers, Privacy Experts, Risk Managers, Chief Technology (CTOs) and Information Security Officers (CISOs), Internal Audit Managers and Auditors for Controllers and Processors as well as ISMS, Privacy, Business Continuity Consultants.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Boğaç Özgen is a consultant, tutor and auditor with more than 13 years of experience in information security, data protection, risk management, business continuity, service management, software development and has participated in the ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 IT Security Techniques Committee for development of the ISO 27000 standards family.
With a Master of Science degree in Engineering Management and Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering Boğaç has helped clients to improve their businesses in over 35 countries and in more than 35 sectors.
Boğaç brings his experience of helping business leaders to deal with the challenge of GDPR to you in this introductory webinar.