Digital Pack Gold | IATF 16949:2016
This pack is composed of our tools developed by Bureau Veritas:
- Practical Toolbox is filled with all the documentation that Bureau Veritas Certification prepared to give an overview of IATF 16949 automotive standard, present new matters and give information on how to prepare for the certification.
- E-Learning will give the information related to the new automotive standard. With Module 1, you will get a basic understanding of the standard. In Module 2, Trainees will dive into the new standard content with a clause by clause presentation focusing on new requirements and upgraded ones.
- Self-Assessment Tool: you`ll be in a position to evaluate the readiness of your organization with questions based on standard requirements. You`ll be able to identify gaps in your current QMS for each clause/section, evaluate your status and define your action plan with a pilot and a deadline.
*Available only in English.
- Quality Directors, Quality Managers, and Quality Leaders that will have to prepare the upgrade of a Quality Management System and prepare new certification.
- All the employees managing processes within the organization: Production Manager, Supply Chain Manager, support functions…
- Train your team to new automotive standard any time.
- Identify key requirements and prepare your organization to fulfill them.
- Identify what needs to be revised in your Quality Management System.
1. Practical ToolBox
- Technical Guide
- Access to Bureau Veritas Webinar
- FAQ Document from Webinar
- Correlation Matrix Document
- IATF 16949 Introduction
- Key Concepts
- New requirements
- Timeline and deliverables
- Clause by clause
- Correlation Matrix
- Details of IATF 16949
- Validation Quiz
3. Self - Assessment Tool
- Information about clause text
- Correlation matrix information
- Documented information highlighted when required by IATF 16949 Standard
- Questions for Self Assessment
- Readiness results by clause
- Export possibilities results & Action Plan.