Introduction to IATF 16949:2016 45 minutes
This module has been developed to give all the necessary information and provide a basic understanding of the automotive standard IATF 16949:2016. Trainees will learn how this new version has been developed; the most important topics brought by ISO 9001:2015 and automotive specific requirements in the new standard. Available only in English
- Anyone in automotive industry interested in getting a basic knowledge of IATF 16949 standard.
- Quality Directors, Quality Managers, Quality leaders that will have to prepare the upgrade of a Quality Management System and prepare new certification.
- All employees managing processes within the organization: production manager, supply chain manager, support functions…
- Train your team to the IATF 16949 automotive standard any time, at the most cost-effective training solution.
- Identify key requirements and prepare your organization to fulfill them.
- Identify what needs to be revised in your Quality Management System.
- Introduction to the new standard
- e-Learning Objectives
- Introduction and IATF Background
- History and distribution
- What is the International Automotive Task Force (IATF)?
- The High-Level Structure
- ISO 9001 versus IATF 16949
- Why IATF revised ISO/TS into IATF 16949?
- IATF 16949: Key Changes & ISO 9001:2015 Interaction
- Objective pieces of evidence required for the certification audit
- Certificate of training achievement