Online Self-Assessment Tool | IATF 16949:2016
Bureau Veritas Team has developed a self-assessment tool by comparing an existing Quality Management System based on ISO/TS against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016. You will be able to identify gaps in your current QMS for each clause/section by comparing your current practices against the requirements for the IATF 16949:2016 standard.
Evaluate your status and define your action plan with a pilot and a deadline on your own timeline. Bureau Veritas tool will allow you to extract your action plan and self-evaluate your progression towards certification against the IATF 16949:2016 standard. Available only in English
- Quality Managers and Quality leaders that will have to prepare the upgrade of a Quality Management System and prepare IATF certification.
- A person in charge of upgrading Quality Management System towards the standard certification.
- Process owners in charge of upgrading the management system to fulfill requirements.
- Process owners within the organization: production manager, supply chain manager, support functions…
- Map the readiness of your organization against new standard clauses and requirements.
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current QMS and prepare to fill the gap using a tool that will help you to define priorities.
- Set up and implement an action plan towards the audit and certification to the new standard.