Introduction to TISAX®- Requirements and Implementation 2 Days*
The TISAX® standard supports to detect and mitigate digital risks and ensures quick recovery from incidents. This includes security data issues related to the project development phases for parts and systems, as well as manufacturing process and automated networked production data. TISAX® is complementary with the standard ISO 27001.
Delegates will get a comprehensive overview of the requirements of the standard and will learn how to implement specific risk management tools. Internal Auditors will get an insight to incorporate data security issues in their auditing process. TISAX® was developed by the members of VDA e.V (German Association of the Automotive Industy). TISAX® Certification is required by many Automotive Customers.
The training is performed in English.
Participants should already have knowledge about ISO 9001 and/or ISO 27001. The training is especially designed for Project Managers for new parts development, Information Security Manager, Data Protection Officer, Quality Managers for Management System and Internal Auditors on Integrated Management Systems.
- Introduction Presentation and round table
- TISAX® program overview
- Particularities, how to prepare its TISAX® assessment
- TISAX® participants´ role:
- Who are the participants in the TISAX® program?
- What is expected from each of them?
- TISAX® process steps:
- Presentation of the 3 stages: Registration, assessment and exchange
- How they will be delivered from Kick off Meeting until Label edition on TISAX® website.
- TISAX® and ISO 27001.
- What are correlations and differences
- TISAX® detailed requirements around
a) Information Security
b) Data protection
c) Prototype Management.
- Practical example
- Final Quiz of understanding
There are just 10 seats available for this Live Virtual Class, reserve your seat.
Can`t make this time? Register your interest for our future TISAX® training here