FAMI-QS is one of the worldwide Quality and Feed Safety Management System for the sector of Specialty Feed Ingredients.
The FAMI-QS Code addresses safety, quality, and regulatory compliance in order to minimize hazards and ensure the placing on the market of safe and legal Specialty Feed Ingredients.
The FAMI-QS code is designed for international validity; thus, participants in FAMI-QS can be found all over the world.
FAMI-QS v.6 is here! Bureau Veritas’ Kris Middleton North America food audit manager and Angela Pellegrino Missaglia, Technical Advisor to FAMI-QS, have teamed up to present the changes to #FAMI-QS Version 6 and make you aware of common non-conformances to avoid.
The webinar replay takes 1 hour:
- Intro to Version 6
- Feed Fraud & Defense Modules
- Common Non-Conformances from v.6
- Understand the key changes of FAMI-QS version 6
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing a quality and safety management system in the feed industry
- Those with an interest in Food safety