A growing number of consumers require food free of gluten for medical and health reasons. To respond to this demand, and with recalls for false gluten-free claims on the rise, you need to ensure that your products are verifiably free of gluten.
Listen to Maneesh Sebastian from the BRCGS explain how the gluten-free market has gained remarkable momentum, and how the BRCGS Gluten-Free Certification Program (GFCP) can increase consumer confidence in your products. You will find out how the BRCGS GFCP differs from other Gluten-Free standards and what are the steps of the certification process. Kris Middleton, Bureau Veritas Food Program Manager, will share insight into common non-conformances & best practices of certified sites. Use this information to help you prepare for an initial audit or recertification audit. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how this program helps your products reach new consumers.
50 minutes presentation
- Find out how BRCGS GFCP is different from other gluten-free certifications
- Understand the certification process
- Know best practices and prepare for an audit
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing for Gluten-Free certification
- Those with an interest in gluten-free products
- Those starting their career in Food Certification