ISO 45001. OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
Your organisation’s human capital is your greatest asset, which is why the health and well-being of your employees, regardless of your activity and size, is one of the main keys for the success of your business. Accidents and stressful situations have a negative impact on the performance of your organisation, both in terms of output -sick leave and absenteeism- and reputation.
For these reasons, your organisation must provide your employees with a safe and healthy work environment, proactively anticipating the possible occurrence of incidents and avoiding any harm or injuries. The purpose of ISO 45001 is to help you create an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, based on minimising occupational risks and improving safety and working conditions in general.
Thanks to the ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System, you will be able to identify, analyse and assess risks that affect your staff in order to take the appropriate measures to improve the work environment.
ISO 45001 AN INTELLIGENT STRATEGIC DECISION
ISO 45001 replaces the British standard OHSAS 18001. The implementation of ISO 45001 is a strategic and operational decision for your company, allowing you to obtain many benefits:
1) Fewer injuries. Reduce injuries, health problems and even fatalities due to work practices.
2) Proper development and dissemination
of the work health and safety policy with clear leadership by management, as well as a commitment to
comply with current legislation.
3) An improvement in the organisation’s reputation.
4) A more precise definition of the occupational health and safety objectives of an organisation.
5) More motivated employees, boosting consultation and participation.
6) Clear leadership by management, as well as a commitment to the management system and compliance with it.
7) Better risk control and improved occupational health and safety performance and results.
ISO 45001 TOTAL INTEGRATION WITH OTHER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
DISCOVER OUR NEW PRODUCTS ISO 45001:2018